Blog Archive

Saturday, April 9, 2016

"Tiaras & Glass Slippers"


Hello Beautiful Ladies! It's been awhile since I've posted, but I'm happy to say I'm back now. Sometime next week I hope to share with you all that's been going on in my world the last couple of months. But today I want to go in a different direction and share something with you that is very dear to my heart.

Colbie Caillat's song "Try" is a very special song to me. Today I want to give you the opportunity to hear it. And I shall let the song speak for itself... 


(All music copyrights go to their rightful owners. I do not own any of the music.)

Please, beautiful! Just be you! It doesn't matter what other people think or say! 
Stop trying so hard to be perfect. You are already loved to the moon and back. 

You are precious!

You are lovely!

You are cherished!

You are blessed!

You are full of potential!

You are of a strong character!

You are YOU!!

And YOU are perfect just the way you are! You are not a bug to be stepped on, but a beautiful force to be reckoned with.

Do you like you?? Cause I like you!!









2 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back! Looking forward to the posts you have planned.

    I love that song! It's a message that our society doesn't tell us very often.

    ReplyDelete