Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Life Is An Adventure

     Winding Road

     Hey there everyone, my name is Wynonah. I am beyond excited to be on this new blogging journey with you. :)
     
     Life has a glorious way of bringing a little bit of everything into the mix. None of us are perfect and we all face challenges every day. But then there's all the little things in life that make us smile, along with all our victories and revelations. And that's what this blog is about. Life. 

     My blog posts will consist of almost anything. Deep topics like what we're all going through and learning. And not so deep topics like fashion and music. And I'm sure there will be randomness involved as well. After all, that's what life is. However, amongst all of the randomness there will be some reoccurring themes. For example... 
     
     Life Is An Adventure. This is something that I'm striving for more than ever this year. It's a journey that I'm taking, and I hope to encourage you to take it with me. 
     
     Women of Peace is something else that is near and dear to my heart. We as women sometimes forget how incredible we are, and need a reminder of the peace we can have. I myself have had quite the journey of discovering peace. And I have come to find there is no greater feeling than to be truly at peace. I'll get further into that in another blog post hopefully sometime soon. :) 
     
     And a word you'll often see me use is journey. I don't know why, but for some reason that word has branded itself into my brain and I can't get it out. So I figure I might as well use it. Haha. 
     
     I want to do a better introduction post very shortly, but today I'll just make it short. As we speak my family and I are heading out on a great adventure. After many years of dreaming we have officially moved to Mexico. I'm sorry that I have to leave you with so many cliffhangers. But trust me I'll give you more details the first chance I get. ;)
     
     One last thing... Because of this big change in my life I'm not sure yet what my schedule is going to look like. Every two weeks I will for sure have a post up for you, and knowing my sporadic mind there could be extra posts now and then. But with time my posting schedule will become more refined. 
     
     Today's post is a bit on the short side, but I'm hoping to share more with you shortly. Until next time beautiful ladies!


2 comments:

  1. Wynonah! Your blog is gorgeous, and I can't wait to take this journey alongside you--the deep, the fun, the challenging, and everything in between. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tracey! That means a lot to me! <3

    ReplyDelete